Your author hard at work

Your author hard at work

Friday, May 7, 2010

Tom Laughlin's bribe

Tom Laughlin AKA Billy Jack, contacted me today and told me that this blog was hindering his mission in life. I told him that this is America and I can say whatever the hell I want. He then offered me $600 to take down this Blog, but is Robert Stokes a sellout, espeically to the king of all hippies..... I think not. I love the hipocrisy of this guy, the guy's movies are all about the evil man imposing on hippies's rights, yet he himself wants to buy my freedom of speech. This is the same D I C K that came up with the idea of the freedom school and sports that don't have winners or losers (which many California sport programs actaully follow.) That reminds me my son was on this baseball team, there were no outs, no score count, or anything, and let me tell you it was the most boring thing in the world. To hell with Hippies, Freedom School, and Billy Jerk!!!

1 comment:

  1. I never liked Billy Jack either. This truly is the "best movie site review on the web."

    ReplyDelete