Your author hard at work

Your author hard at work

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Shakespeare in Love

I never saw this movie, I tried watching it twice but couldn't because it's so boring. Even the name tells you it's going to be boring, an author thats been dead for several hundred years falls in love, who cares, yawner. The only reason I comment on it, is because it won the Best Picture. SAving Private Ryan should have won that year but the Academy Awards are more about liberal BS than anything else. That is why starting now I am boycotting the Academy Awards, do you hear me George Lucas, BOYCOTT. In fact now that I'm boycotting CSU, and the Academy Awards, I am also boycotting the Phoenix Suns because of their involvemnet in politics lsat night. I have been boycotting Days Inn for years ever since the hillibilly who worked at the one in Spokane charged me for 2 rooms and then accused me of trying to scam Days inn when I tried to get the charges returned.

3 comments:

  1. I agree Robert wonderful post thank you for getting us involved

    ReplyDelete
  2. who said that my blog was a movie review? if you don't like it, just stop reading it...you call this a real movie review blog? give me a break!

    ReplyDelete