Your author hard at work

Your author hard at work

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Corey Feldman

I hate this guy. He is a total homo, I really wish someone would just beat him with a broom handle or something, god that would be such a great news story. I love how he and that scumbag Haim family tried to profit from that guy's death. Here they were asking for donations for some huge public funeral, I'm sorry but it's not like Haim was this great actor who accomplished so much. I mean the Lost Boys was good, then there was the Prayer of the Rollerboys, in which I was the only one to watch it and enjoy it (god that is sad I was very young), but other than that Haim is most know for trying to beg for $3 dollars from some foreign guy. They canceled the big public funeral, supposedly due to family privacy, which might be true considering the Haim family knew this was just an atempt by Feldman to try to relaunch whatever career he is trying to pursue. What does this guy do these days except speak at Goonies events.

Well if anyone beats Feldman with a broom handle it would really make my day.

1 comment: