Your author hard at work

Your author hard at work

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The fat girl movie

I love lifetime movies. They are so dramatic and idiotic, that I just love them. Last night I was watching some movie about a girl who goes undercover as a fat girl. She then videotapes all these people reacting to her, rudely. Now I know kids are cruel and fat kids get a lot of flack, but everywhere this girl went she got taunted. I hate to say it but there are so many fat kids in this world, that people would be so used to having fattos around that nobody would care. Not in this movie, everywhere she goes, sits, or walks someone makes a fat comment. Clerks even tell her and her fat friend to leave a store but our heroine, who is not really fat, knows how to stand up for herself and sets that clerk straight. Now right there I see the idiocy of this movie, this girl goes undercover to see how fat kids are treated, she then learns that being fat is not just a physical problem filled with mental anguish by tormenters, but that there are certain traits that fat people have that regular weight people dont. For example Fat people have no confidence and cannot stand up for themselves, they have no sense of style which makes them more ridiculed, fat people are intelligent (I really disagree with this one, I have been to the DMV), and fattoes will do anything for cheese fries.
I didn't really pay attention to the majority of the movie, because bottom line is it sucked, but watching kids call that fat chick a cow and pour ice on her head at the bowling alley was hilarious. I know nothing about this post or blog by itself has any purpose whatsoever, but please if you get a chance watch the fat girl undercover movie.

Some other recomendations for Lifetime: Antything that involves Joey Buttufoco, teenage pregnancies, abusive relationships, and my favorite "Not without my daughter" (between that and the "Stoning of Soraya" I will never allow an Iranian man around any female I know)

3 comments:

  1. Is that ur real house? You have a pretty decent command of english, but why do u spend all ur time blogin' about dumb american movies, when ur kids look really poor! Is that a dirt floor! If u were in US i'd call child services on u and u don't look so thin yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. u should ashamed uv yurself , im bbw and i'd knock u out if you cum my way in LA, u a bitch. Popeyes is what i feed my kiiids and they gonna be in the N B A, asshole! U liv in a hut butfucker, u prolly eat sand n bugs n shit.

    ReplyDelete